2. Don't hold back your urine. Once the bladder is full of urine, you should urinate. A relaxed bladder has certain benefits for the prostate. Before taking a long bus ride, you should empty your bladder before taking the bus.
3. Control your sex life. Prevention of prostatic hypertrophy should start from young adults. The key is to have a moderate sex life without indulgence or abstinence. Frequent sex life will make the prostate in a state of congestion for a long time, and even cause prostate enlargement.
4. Relax. Life stress may increase the chances of an enlarged prostate. When the stress of life eases, the symptoms of the prostate will ease, so try to stay as relaxed as possible.
5. Take a hot shower. A warm bath can ease the tension between the muscles and the prostate and ease discomfort. Frequent warm baths are undoubtedly beneficial to patients with prostate disease. You can also get good results if you bathe your perineum once or twice a day with lukewarm water.
6. Keep it clean. The male scrotum has large elasticity and sweat secretion, coupled with poor ventilation in the genitals, it is easy to hide dirt. Local bacteria often take advantage of the weakness, leading to prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy, and decreased sexual function. Therefore, cleaning the perineum is an important part of preventing prostatitis.